Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
E14727EA-2D1A-41D3-A555-E011F116C177.png

I'm really not arsed about this signing. Completely unproven..

I'd like to see some experienced premier League players coming in!

Ihenacho with Chermiti would help more..
I’m quite fed up of experienced premier league players coming in and doing the square root of bugger all for us - Mr maupay, being just one example.

Happy with a unknown coming in and hoping for a few more.

I’d have Ian nacho over Antonio all day mind, if we are doing chairman bills favourite experience shopping schtick.

Ronaldo had poor stats at sporting ! Let’s hope he’s half as good as him !

Off-topic but I’ll always remember being on holiday in Toledo, Spain as a kid and watching a tiny TV through this person’s window when walking down a backstreet to a bar and it was the Sporting vs Man Utd friendly he played in just before they bought him. Will never leave my memory.

Off-topic but I’ll always remember being on holiday in Toledo, Spain as a kid and watching a tiny TV through this person’s window when walking down a backstreet to a bar and it was the Sporting vs Man Utd friendly he played in just before they bought him. Will never leave my memory.
Should have let our recruitment know mate ! 😂 mind you our fans would moan as he’d only scored 3 in 25 games !

I’m quite fed up of experienced premier league players coming in and doing the square root of bugger all for us - Mr maupay, being just one example.

Happy with a unknown coming in and hoping for a few more.

I’d have Ian nacho over Antonio all day mind, if we are doing chairman bills favourite experience shopping schtick.

We are stuck with maupet because Lampard insist on premier league experience above everything else. Loan out simms and sign maupet. This decision alone cost us at least 30m and the reward is only ONE goal all season! Premier league experience is an expensive myth.

If the reports yesterday morning of him 'collecting his things' from Sporting's training ground are true it could mean that he'll end up staying in England when he travels so he can just get straight to work with us.

If (and it's a big if) it's wrapped up & announced later tonight he could end up being in the squad for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.