Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannon can’t play the DCL target man role that this team desperately needs.

This lad will get plenty of game time this season.
Maybe, still think it's asking a lot of a 19year old in his first season here and only his second season in top flight football. Fingers crossed he can adapt. It is the type of signing we should be looking at though, better than the Rondons of this world.

Last edited:
How long is a flight from Lisbon to Manchester? I could’ve sworn it was about 2 hours. Where are you getting this from?
i didnt count the length of the flight but the pace of EFC transfer dealings lol.
and it is not deadline day, so there wont be a plane ready and waiting for him the minute the green light is there.

We're starting the season with Maupay up front nothing more certain. The board are throwing the manager under the bus. He deserves better as do we.
it will indeed be the difficult choice of risking Dom to start, play the maupet or Danjuma who will probably also struggle.
real shame in my view Dele wont be near match fitness. He could have played as a like false nr 9 role that Lampard used him occassionaly

This isn't happening.
My first thought when the news broke on Monday is that we aren't capable of getting it over the line.

Maybe, still think it's asking a lot of a 19year old in his first season here and only his second season in top flight football. Fingers crossed he can adapt. It is the type of signing we should be looking at though, better than the Rondons of this world.
I don’t think he will be the last forward brought in but maybe the most exciting one.

l-intro-1686144123.jpg

The lad is not happy with the terms no doubt Bill has got involved and tempted him with his usual add on bonus
the club is a joke
CURLY_WURLY_B_large_67e6d13d-1b99-4847-8373-cac96f4ac3b5_480x480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.