Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow grown men bed wetting over a kid signing.

You should be more worried about spending good money from gray on absolute donkeys like che Adam’s
Yep. What is the point of buying someone who you know is not good enough when you could spend that money on someone from the lower leagues who might be good? They might not but there's a chance however small (think Cahill, Coleman, etc). With Adams there is zero percent chance that he'll be anything but inadequate.

Yep. What is the point of buying someone who you know is not good enough when you could spend that money on someone from the lower leagues who might be good? They might not but there's a chance however small (think Cahill, Coleman, etc). With Adams there is zero percent chance that he'll be anything but inadequate.

this

Agree. The theory seems to be that if someone else thought you were a Premier League player and played you in the Premier League, you are forever considered to be of that quality regardless of actual performance.

Every player was not a Premier League player until someone gave them a chance. I would rather find talent that shows signs of being good enough and be wrong then use a guy I know wasn't good enough and be right.

He might be playing his first game at Goodison a couple of days before he’s an Everton player.

I hope he plays to get a look at him, not really bothered for which side!

Only said the tea was nearly brewed. Probably after a long day at work. Just as ear shaped nachos turned out to just be toffenuts snacks that evening. Nothing cryptic just the nut sharing their eating and drinking habits.
Nah he also said ‘1 more sleep’ to one of the person asking if it was in reference to ChermiTEA which I’m taking as confirmation he’s having/had medical with the nut today

Status
Not open for further replies.