Your Memories Of Your Favourite Football Hardman `Bernie The Bolt Wright`

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will love this post , thank you , see he was alright really , i know his signature is easy , ive forged it a few timesView attachment 92197
Yep it was basic but you could read it. The others just squiggled there name. But he chatted to us that was the difference
Remember he lived an Evertonians dream.
He played at Goodison and more than that he scored at Goodison as well. What a memory that would be

Yep it was basic but you could read it. The others just squiggled there name. But he chatted to us that was the difference
Remember he lived an Evertonians dream.
He played at Goodison and more than that he scored at Goodison as well. What a memory that would be
scored vs liverpool on his debut - for your knowledge it was a rags to riches story , now where dad come from when he was young was a mad house mad place , only the strong survive , the weak dont simple , but there are 1 or 2 places like that in brum and his area was 1 of em .. i was lead to belive at school the school bully tried it on with our dad , dad shot putted him straight thru the window ,

scored vs liverpool on his debut - for your knowledge it was a rags to riches story , now where dad come from when he was young was a mad house mad place , only the strong survive , the weak dont simple , but there are 1 or 2 places like that in brum and his area was 1 of em .. i was lead to belive at school the school bully tried it on with our dad , dad shot putted him straight thru the window ,
Good to.see that he did well. Similar to me. Came from scotland road area of Liverpool one of the poorest and toughest. Dad was a docker. Only thing I had was Everton so to talk to.a player when I was a kid made my day. It was either prison or the forces for me. Joined the marines never looked back so thank.him.from.me

Good to.see that he did well. Similar to me. Came from scotland road area of Liverpool one of the poorest and toughest. Dad was a docker. Only thing I had was Everton so to talk to.a player when I was a kid made my day. It was either prison or the forces for me. Joined the marines never looked back so thank.him.from.me
well done lad , i will have a word with him , respect to you tho in the forces , brilliant.

i will m8 - thats dad tho only ,, once a blue for me is birmingham city ok , all tho im all over everton in the prem , probably cuz we aint getting bk there any time soon - im betting walsall make it to the prem b4 blues
Always liked bcfc. Mate in the marines was a mad Brummie fan. Proper fans. Had some mad times watching Everton there though ha

Always liked bcfc. Mate in the marines was a mad Brummie fan. Proper fans. Had some mad times watching Everton there though ha
yes were good fans , we have to be we get a lot of stick about millwall , and closing down blackpool pleasure beach now we only get games away on a tuesday at 8 p.m things like that , leeds , the wall falling down and killing them fans , the villa games when we fired rockets at them out of drain pipes ,, so on and so on , its any little thing with these f.a.people . we even win the league cup and beat arsenal and get relegated then they come off with bullshit when were a chance of the play offs and dock us 15 points nonsense . not only that they said we were fraud in appointing the gezzer from hong kong , really well the fa vetted him and said he had billions in the bank , we all said he`s only a hairdresser i dont think so , they vetted him , then dock us . .then after all thats done they run round doug ellis house for a cup of tea

....always sticks in my mind that he was a county chess champion which is in stark contrast to his reputation.

We’ve had some terrific players over the years. Bernie Wright wasn’t one of them but for some reason he’s widely remembered with a smile by all of us who watched in those days.
chess champ , referee for 20 years and he was sharp m8 , normally the fittest bloke on the park - you lot are scoucers at the end of the day , you have the stock me n dad have area wise , banter and all that , he`s the sort that you lot would take to your heart , no matter how naughty you keep going with him lol however its good to see the soap opera unfold and see it to the end when its all gone wrong.

Last edited:
chess champ , referee for 20 years and he was sharp m8 , normally the fittest bloke on the park

....he also played for one of the great football teams and is still remembered by fans to this day. His name often crops up on this site.

You sound very proud of him and rightly so. I’m sure I’m speaking for lots in saying, please pass on our very best wishes.

....he also played for one of the great football teams and is still remembered by fans to this day. His name often crops up on this site.

You sound very proud of him and rightly so. I’m sure I’m speaking for lots in saying, please pass on our very best wishes.
i defo will m8 and everyone , he will be pleased and i guess cuz he messed it up and its a chance not many get he probably dont really chat about it , but i know that people have the love , he will smile , im proud and ive said it b4 , the messy everton career made him a better player , it just took time for the penny to drop - translated means our mom come along and smashed him into line
b11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.