Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen contract Dave in Faro Airport slightly inebriated, told me that quarantine is for bellends and Quaresma is in the bag. Make of that what you will.

Heard we’re in for a midfielder

I can categorically say now for sure that the club are completely happy with Iwobi, Gomes, Davis and Walcott, or the 'dream team' as they like to call them. So this is false.

I know absolutely sod all mate.

Even if I tried to get some info, nobody is going to tell that geek who runs that fan site anything.

I can just see the top brass telling you in confidence who we are about to sign as long as you keep it to yourself...5 seconds later as you're running away to go post it on the no.1 ITK Everton site:

My aunty is a dog walker and one of her clients works in the factory that makes the letters for the back of shirts , she told my Aunty just now that Everton club shop has ordered a thousand umlows those German yokes that go over letters , as in ï or ü.

She added that they have sneakily used two full stops instead of an unlow to save making them from scratch as they are quite äwkwärd.

I was admiring some Gothic architecture in my local village the other day and I got chatting to a fellow building pervert and we naturally demanded to know each others professions. Turns out he is a Legal eagle and writes and dictates wills. He told me his Aunty who is a dog grooming assistant in Aintree told him that a woman with a Brazilian left in a Great Dane to have his doggy back , sack and crack done and she was on the phone to her Footballer husband and said the words “So there will be another Brazilian international left sided centre back who likes to keep it on the carpet in the team then, Jaysus thats great news altogether. Its Fish finger sandwich for dinner tonight dont be late they dont keep very well!”.
Make of that what you will

Ex colleague is a commodities trader. One of his Liverpool based clients is a physical buyer of Colombian coffee beans.

Instead of pricing in GBP theyre now converting the orders into EUR and the shipments address is being changed to the Wasserman Group's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.