Young EFC Players Out On Loan 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone old someone new someone borrowed someone blue.

Both had good games yesterday and were well stoked as seen in vid. Garbutt really showing some exquisite touches recently and Simms improving every game. Was really on yesterday. Unlucky not to score near the end after a good run. It's all coming together! Pool fans want Simmsy bought asap lol

Not sure I’d have recognised the “ new Garbutt” without your shout, it’s really good that he’s got some enthusiasm for his team. People moan about the loan system not developing players but sometimes it’s the player at fault. My abiding memory of Garbutt is that after we gave him a new deal I watched him on loan at Fulham and he was shocking in his attitude, just jogging back after the opposing right winger ran past him. He really looked like he couldn’t be arsed now he had his Everton deal. There was a decent talent in there when he played first team for us, even if not PL level. Hopefully he comes through further at Blackpool. Keep your hands off young Ellis though unless you can give him Championship loan games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.