Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put a bit of pressure on my mate and asked him will it be done & he's said "should be yeah but it is everton" . That's about as positive as he gets so I think we should be ok

Greg Okeefe has tweeted this,said that Yobo deal will Hasten the Pienaar deal, almost simultaneous.

Should have thought about that before ****ting on us against Benfica.

As of 5mins ago , still not done

cheers sheeds. do you know what will happen if the deal falls through/wouldn't have gone ahead. would we have had to look to sell someone else to fund the move? also will we have money to bring others in on loan as i presume we were concentrating solely on getting pienaar done then when it's completed we can look at other targets?

It's like nothing news do I hope people don't think I'm posting for the sake of it . I know nothing of what happens if it's done but I'd suspect it's the pienaar money . There is a degree of confidence it can be done , more than I posted last year on kipper at this time despite a 100 reports it'd been done. If I had to bet if say it'll happen , there isn't much difference . Sorry if that's no help but 100% it wasn't done earlier .

Status
Not open for further replies.