Yobo for Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of putting yobo right back? this way we could retain baines. i'm not really sure i remember how well yobo used to play there? does he bomb forward well? how is his crossing? hopefully better than hibbert

Yobo can't play right back. No no no he can only play in the middle. Awful in all aspects except central.

Yobo's always been poor when played at RB for us imo, drifts back into CB.
Agreed, Moyes tried it before and it just didn't work. Think our back four does an excellent job at the moment (hibbert included) and don't see any reason to change it at the moment. I'm a big admirer of Joseph Yobo (potentially best defender at Everton for me), but the way things are going now, he just has to bide his time.

agreed but Hibbert has done well and earned his place the last few games, so he rightly deserves to keep it for me.

Yobo defnsive midfeild just throwing it out there! Just kidding, who would have thought we would ever have a thread saying keep hibbert in the team and Neville in midfeild!

agreed but Hibbert has done well and earned his place the last few games, so he rightly deserves to keep it for me.

In yesterday's match the [Poor language removed] targeted Hibbo and set up just about every one of their attacks on his side. But they had abandon the strategy around the 30th minute becasue hibbert played extremely well yesterday.

No on Yobo for Hibbert/Neville. Our back line is tough to break in, you have to keep raising your game to get a starting nod, like Jags did.

The lads playing are playing well, clearly some people had stinkers on Sunday, so hopefully Mikel will be back and we know MouFro is back, so will give Moyes the chance to "freshen" things up a little.

But you cant fault anybody in the back 4 recently, they all deserve to keep their place.

Yobo for Hibbert at rb is a bad idea, he didn't work there a couple of years ago from what I can remember. He doesn't do well as defensive midfielder either (which would make Neville available as RB). No use in bringing this up, Hibbert is doing well defensively and either Neville or Jacobsen will be able to replace him if he turns [Poor language removed].

Villa ate his lunch playing out of position a couple of seasons back. It won't happen believe me. When Yobo returns lescott will go back to left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.