2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besiktas supposedly offering him £40k p/w

I’d 100% keep him on 60k
I can't believe that - I thought he'd end up in the Middle East on a decent wage. Genuinely, I'd be offering the same or more and keeping him here.

His injuries will always be a negative, but Dyche has kept him fit up to now, which is an improvement. When he plays, we play better - he's a top defender.

I will be very sad to see him leave from that perspective, plus he's a proper snide and I love it!

I think this run in proved to the people questioning him that he would play every minute of every game if he could and he desperately wanted to but the fitness issues were just his body and not a result of him not wanting it

Over his whole time with us, when he played, he was great, rarely put a foot wrong and got involved in the club properly with EITC stuff too. I always remember with and Richy with some young special needs kids having a kick about and dancing around when they scored, Yerry is a good lad.

Will any club match the insane wages he’s been on here with his injury record? If not, would love to keep him another season.
Him, Tarkowski, Branthwaite next season.

Keane, Godfrey & Holgate must be shipped out.

Tends to be over winter where he struggles with "injuries" doesn't it?

Maybe his giant body doesn't do well in the cold or maybe he didn't fancy it, but either way we'll definitely miss him when he was fit.

Hopefully young Jarrad can come back and slot straight in

Last of the South Americans to leave the club. Despite the language barrier he and Richarlison were able to really connect with the fans and their team mates.

Probably my favourite ever off field video from the club.
Those two lads are proper men, proper Everton and will be fondly remembered for many years.

Massive to have lost both in little over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.