2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to miss him big time. Only him and Richarlison have captured my heart since Baines, Cahill etc. Such a positive character full of heart and desire. The exact type of personality us fans crave.

It's a huge shame that he was injured so frequently, but you can't fault his attitude, leadership, and determination when on the pitch. His presence lifed the team. I truly believe that he would have become one of the best CBs in the league if he had more luck with his fitness record. But in any case he left a huge mark on this club (for me, at least) and had a significant say in retaining our Premier League status.

Also, that video of him chatting to the fans in the street when they were raging, saying that he'd give his life for the club. He didn't have to do that, he could have got off like 99% of players understandably would, but he didn't. And I believe he meant it, as he's shown in the run in. What a fking man. I am a little emotional, I must admit.

I love him so much. Good bye you world class wind up merchant, and best of luck xoxox
Just about spot on with my view too. I really wish we could come to terms at a better incentive laden deal with him. I reckon its something like "I want 100k p/w", "well we can give you 40k with 50k per full match", "nah" and he signs for some random Turkish team for 20k p/w

He's a character, he's a genuinely great CB when healthy and he likes it here. Massive shame he's going to be moving on.

I'm going to miss him big time. Only him and Richarlison have captured my heart since Baines, Cahill etc. Such a positive character full of heart and desire. The exact type of personality us fans crave.

It's a huge shame that he was injured so frequently, but you can't fault his attitude, leadership, and determination when on the pitch. His presence lifed the team. I truly believe that he would have become one of the best CBs in the league if he had more luck with his fitness record. But in any case he left a huge mark on this club (for me, at least) and had a significant say in retaining our Premier League status.

Also, that video of him chatting to the fans in the street when they were raging, saying that he'd give his life for the club. He didn't have to do that, he could have got off like 99% of players understandably would, but he didn't. And I believe he meant it, as he's shown in the run in. What a fking man. I am a little emotional, I must admit.

I love him so much. Good bye you world class wind up merchant, and best of luck xoxox

You're posts normally do my head in but this spot on. X

Hardly played but I’m gutted he’s leaving. We need characters like him.
Did very well in the 4(?) games he played - didn't get 'Injured' either...nothing to do with having to impress any potential employers though 🤔
And not paying his massive wages is an even bigger bonus...he well got the better of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.