2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably should be playing, but he's getting the Patterson treatment. Won't be seeing him play for us again, young Yerry.

He’s been on the bench every game… he is fit but Dyche is choosing Keane instead

This is purely guess work but I can imagine Dyche judges players on their training ethic, and I can understand why Mina isn't throwing himself about or putting 100% in.

Wether that's due to injuries and he's being cautious or he has a bad altitude im not sure.

"I wud die for dis club".

This is purely guess work but I can imagine Dyche judges players on their training ethic, and I can understand why Mina isn't throwing himself about or putting 100% in.

Wether that's due to injuries and he's being cautious or he has a bad altitude im not sure.

"I wud die for dis club".

I'd rather dyche judges players on their matchday performances tbh, and what we categorically do know, without the need to guess is that keane is a massive donkey who seems on a mission to personally relegate us

Really odd that he hasn’t played. I wonder if there’s any financial reasons in play here?

He’s on 95 games played for us, does 100 trigger a large payment to Barcelona? Does he have significant appearance fees?

Either way, we’ve always been a much better team with him in the side - style or statistically it’s not even close.

Whatever it is, it’s something Dyche is getting wrong and I’d like to see him play tonight instead of Keane.

No nothing like that

He is our best center back with tark...but I am not 100% sure I would trust him at this stage of the league...hasn't played in a while...should have start a few weeks ago, not so sure now.

No way was Mina playing today with the pace of Vardy, Daka and Barnes. Would prefer his physicality against Haaland though....

Status
Not open for further replies.