2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time he played I had the unfortunate privilege to watch him at West Ham. I watched him very closely (as with most of them) and he didn’t even break into a jog for the time he was on the pitch at 0-0, 1-0, 2-0 just walked about giving a couple of his faux hard man routines to Fornals and Bowen.
This is not the guy you want in the depths of a scrap especially as he’s already made of wet paper and will be protecting himself even more from injury for his final chance to rob some huge European wages before he scuttles off back to Colombia.
Id play Holgate and Coady ahead of him (not Godfrey though) and I’ve just literally had to shake my head and shudder at that horrible thought.
Plus he won’t be match fit and when he is, if he ever was he is liable to kick the ball too hard and injure himself, he was a strange signing because of the injury problems he had with his Spanish club, they definitely saw us coming. £28M plus brewsters in wages.

Well if he cba conditioning himself properly then that shows a poor attitude.
He probably didn’t choose to not be fit, sometimes players struggle for things outside of their control and given his size and the way he moves he’s not exactly build for elite football, much like how Duncan was always injured but would give everything when he could.

Mad these shouts about his attitude.

The lad is a crock, but when he's actually on the pitch Ive never once questioned his attitude.

OUR BEST CB
I can only assume those who blame him for getting injured and attribute that to heart have all fought on the front line on D-Day with limbs missing.

Never seen him shy away, back down or look scared of losing. His body just can't handle top level footy

I can only assume those who blame him for getting injured and attribute that to heart have all fought on the front line on D-Day with limbs missing.

Never seen him shy away, back down or look scared of losing. His body just can't handle top level footy
Millwall away in the FA Cup ???

He probably didn’t choose to not be fit, sometimes players struggle for things outside of their control and given his size and the way he moves he’s not exactly build for elite football, much like how Duncan was always injured but would give everything when he could.
However he will choose to be fit when the international fixtures are being played.

Really odd that he hasn’t played. I wonder if there’s any financial reasons in play here?

He’s on 95 games played for us, does 100 trigger a large payment to Barcelona? Does he have significant appearance fees?

Either way, we’ve always been a much better team with him in the side - style or statistically it’s not even close.

Whatever it is, it’s something Dyche is getting wrong and I’d like to see him play tonight instead of Keane.

He’s on 95 games played for us, does 100 trigger a large payment to Barcelona? Does he have significant appearance fees?
Interesting point this, I think we do that a lot, maybe all clubs do, while Mina is crap it is a possibility

@4737carlin makes some valuable and noteworthy points.

Lets play the centre back who we concede 2 goals a game with...its sensible.

If Dyche is trying to relegate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.