2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

958DA233-0B72-46E4-93C7-8163846EB787.jpeg

If big Yerry was just a little quicker he'd be fighting it out with Dias and VvD as best CB in PL. If Godfrey gets going he could actually make up for the lack of pace and we could have an immense partnership on our hands. The other slight drawback is all the niggles he picks up. I hope we offer him a new contract and I'd consider making him captain that extra responsibility may calm him down a little.

Anyone else think he should be captain when Coleman doesn't play? Only player that looks like he gives a toss. At 2nil down he was having a go at the ref for them time wasting and when the 3rd went in, he angrily booted the ball into the crowd. I think he is a leader and deserves the armband.

Missed him last night but he struggles with more than one game a week so sensible to rest him. He would be the preferred partner of all the other 3 so I will revise my opinion and say he is actually our most important CB. If he was just a little quicker he would be world class. Hopefully back in the team Saturday and helping us to 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.