2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is traveling now with permission from Spurs. Can't see Richarlison not getting in a plane today...

Yerry's "injury" feels super fishy to me but at same time, doesn't make sense that he'd miss yesterday defeats the purpose of not going to SA as he misses a game either way, unless the upcoming fixtures are higher stress than Brighton?
That's great to hear about Sánchez. Thanks for the update. Yep, if everyone is going I can't see Richy staying behind specially given how much he has shined playing for Brazil in recent weeks.

I also think Mina's injury feels fishy and I wouldn't be surprised approve his sell but I really hope I'm wrong.

Based on his recent Insta stories it seems like he's still 'rehabilitating' from his injury. Doubt he'll be available for Burnley.

ABECE33B-4370-497E-AD2E-C1466C8CBFFC.jpeg

el Pombo knows

Felt he was really effective tonight, though he clearly doesn't suit 3 at the back either (none of our CBs do so stop bloody doing it!). After we switched to a back four especially he was unbeatable.

Our best centre-half by a distance, now if he just stay fit for 30+ games a season.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.