2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm not saying he's not injury prone but we got 24 and 29 games out of him in the 2 seasons before last.
This shocks me! What’s the most consecutive matches he’s managed? It would be nice to see us play the same defence for a decent run of matches, maybe some of the errors we are so prone to wouldn’t happen, if we didn’t change the players so often. Sadly, this seems very unlikely to happen with Mina in the team. Hopefully he earns a bit more of his massive wage this season. I think he could do ok alongside Tarkowski, but not if he’s always ‘injured.’

I kno he has his injury problems if we cant sell him, really hope we can keep him fit him and tark would give us a great platform from the back
Need to keep him fit, read something yesterday which stated we have had very little interest in him so far this summer (injuries I'm guessing)

All this talk of improving players fitness/conditioning I hope we can keep this fella fit as him and Tarky together has us pushing top 10 automatically if we can replace Richy + add a CM of good quality.

Steve Irwin [one for the dads] :celebrate: ;)

This one?
SteveIrwinCurrent.png

Status
Not open for further replies.