2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe people want him to stay great lad top player but absolute liability regarding his availability it would be reckless to take a gamble on him
If a player keeps going down without even trying to run off an injury there has to be a serious issue there
just take what you can get for him and get him off the wage bill

Say we started the season with Tarks and Mick Kegger either side of Mina. I'll be honest I dont hate it. Maybe take a bit of pressure of Mina with the 2 lads doing the dog while he mops it might save him a bit and cut down on his injuries. Solid enough imo.

That's if Franky Lamps plays a 352 which I feel he might.

Say we started the season with Tarks and Mick Kegger either side of Mina. I'll be honest I dont hate it. Maybe take a bit of pressure of Mina with the 2 lads doing the dog while he mops it might save him a bit and cut down on his injuries. Solid enough imo.

That's if Franky Lamps plays a 352 which I feel he might.

Can't trust Mina to play anywhere near enough games

If this kind of activity happened at Liverpool klopp would be gurning his face off and demanding they sit in the corner quietly inhaling their heads off

Breaking News: Yerry Mina out for the season after rupturing both ACL’s, severing 4 pairs of spinal nerves and detaching a retina after pretending to pick Tom Davies up. John Phillipe Gbamin also out for the season rupturing his MCL whilst standing and watching.

If this kind of activity happened at Liverpool klopp would be gurning his face off and demanding they sit in the corner quietly inhaling their heads off

Dom has competition...

Cupace20220705120125.png

Status
Not open for further replies.