2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a proper CB isn't he, and he's our only proper CB.

He's a leader, a snide, a presence.

He’s an absolute colossus for us and totally changes the defence.

I'm starting to warm to the idea of us keeping hold of him. Maybe it's just blue tinted specs, but the evidence is so clear.

As a centre forward how do you even begin to deal with him? He’s such a wind up merchant and does it with a beaming smile which makes it so much worse. It must be utter torture.

I love him.

he makes our defence a lot better

keep us up and keep him

An Everton Legend in every game he plays in....
About 10 a year.
When he does play, We play better.
Really tough decision to make on Yery.
I would probably keep him for special occasions only though

Is he still OK to play our next game?
We are going to have manage him properly from now until the end of the season, from the Leicester game onwards we play about every 3 days and it's too much of a risk to play him in every game.

So what do you do play him Leicester and Brentford or Watford and Palace hope we have enough to beat Brentford without him?

We are going to have manage him properly from now until the end of the season, from the Leicester game onwards we play about every 3 days and it's too much of a risk to play him in every game.

So what do you do play him Leicester and Brentford or Watford and Palace hope we have enough to beat Brentford without him?

I think we should play him in one of our away games. We have to pick up one away win to stay up I think

I'd play him in every game. I don't think we can afford not to. Its a risk trying to keep him fit, but its a risk not to play him, and drop points. We only have a 3 or 4 day gap between our last 4 games, which isn't ideal. Time for the medical staff to wrap him in cotton wool and make sure he stays fit enough to play every game.

Good player, no doubt our best defender. If he could stay healthy id scream for us to give him a new contract, but the reality is that we should probably sell him and bring in someone similar who isnt out half the season.

Do we give him a new contract when he regularly misses a third or more of the season every year?
No mate. Centre half needs to be carved out of rock - not out of blancmange.

It's a shame, because he's a player, but normal football clubs don't have their entire defence hinging on one guy playing 30% of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.