2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say the Jar turned into a bank vault lol
Lucky kids :D
Also @Sassy Colombian my daughter at half time said "dad, your language is terrible and your bringing bad karma on yourself. Stop swearing and every time you want to swear, rub your Everton keyring and see if that helps".

Well 2 minutes later we score don't we!

I lasted a full 8 minutes of my daughters wise advise and then reverted back to my usual self lol
hahahaha, so sweet of your daughter trying to make a better man of her dad, but Everton always trying to push you out of the good people’s path and into cardiac arrest instead ?

He’s an absolute colossus for us and totally changes the defence.

I'm starting to warm to the idea of us keeping hold of him. Maybe it's just blue tinted specs, but the evidence is so clear.

As a centre forward how do you even begin to deal with him? He’s such a wind up merchant and does it with a beaming smile which makes it so much worse. It must be utter torture.

I love him.

He’s an absolute colossus for us and totally changes the defence.

I'm starting to warm to the idea of us keeping hold of him. Maybe it's just blue tinted specs, but the evidence is so clear.

As a centre forward how do you even begin to deal with him? He’s such a wind up merchant and does it with a beaming smile which makes it so much worse. It must be utter torture.

I love him.
As I've said many times, if we had enough depth at the position or some way to get it, he's one to keep. The problem is that the club's financial position does not permit acquiring the necessary depth.

With only a year to run on his contract and no apparent intent from him to renew, I don't think we have a choice but to sell even if he was available as often as Keane.

As I've said many times, if we had enough depth at the position or some way to get it, he's one to keep. The problem is that the club's financial position does not permit acquiring the necessary depth.

With only a year to run on his contract and no apparent intent from him to renew, I don't think we have a choice but to sell even if he was available as often as Keane.
I do wonder if we've rushed him back at times out of desperation. Not saying that it's the club's fault he is so injury prone, but they may not be doing the best to help it due to a lack of depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.