2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Mac, you put it much better than I would have ever dreamed of lol

If you look at James' lips Sassy they are slightly red. Someone in the Everton squad was wearing lipstick and gave him a proper kiss. This happened between the Rico goal and Yezza goal.

Luckily James is comfortable with this and understands that even the players love for him is very strong. I've watched the replays and its either Olson, Coleman, Holgate, Mina, Godfrey, Gomes, Doucoure, Gylfi, Rico or DCL who plants this romantic kiss on his unsuspecting lips.

If you can find the Richarlison celebration clip you will see Mina squeeze the life out of Richarlison and see the pain on his face. Made me laugh but it seems that yerry is the fun guy who brings a happy feel to the team.

So glad this is coming through. For me, he is the emotional leader of the Colombian national team - the side is so different when he is in, looser and confident.

I'd been worried that English might be a barrier to his having his impact on the team at Everton, but it seems the past couple of months he has really settled and the other lads love the guy.

Let's hope Barca aren't interested first?
Given their administrative and financial state, the only way I could see them throwing 60m euros to get him back is if a club went to Barcelona to offer significantly more than that. And being that this is an amount that's only been paid a small handful of times for defenders ever, it probably wouldn't happen before summer 2023 even without covid affecting the market as it has.

Let's hope Barca aren't interested first?

Given their administrative and financial state, the only way I could see them throwing 60m euros to get him back is if a club went to Barcelona to offer significantly more than that. And being that this is an amount that's only been paid a small handful of times for defenders ever, it probably wouldn't happen before summer 2023 even without covid affecting the market as it has.

Thats just over £53mil

If those numbers were offered for Mina / Keane by anyone (ignoring the clause) id be surprised if we didnt sell.

....can’t help but like the lad. His attitude on the pitch is terrific and he seems to enjoy life off it.

i know there’s Covid protocols, but I liked the way he took off his shirt and gave it to one of the Wednesday players at the end. He’s a terrific young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.