2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has an amazing character, before Covid he was very active doing sort of community service work by visiting sick kids at hospitals, visiting schools, or just giving some of his time for good causes.

His celebration are the best. He is such a good dancer, definitely knows how to shake those hips lol

Here is set of videos of him celebrating with Colombia and Palmeiras before he transferred to Europe.

Brilliant that .
Big Yerald...Crazy man ....El Loco.
Love him to bitz.

Is that James jigging @ 3.40 mins ?

I was really happy to see the team celebrating together after the second goal and at full time. I haven't always felt like the Everton teams of the past few years (I'll go back to Koeman) really enjoyed playing together. It's happening now and Mina's a huge part of that. Obviously quality on the pitch is the most important thing and he's providing plenty of that,* but a team also needs joy and spirit and he's bringing that. It helped us win that game, which we had no business winning with that odd lineup.

It's a kind of leadership.

*Still not sure what he was doing on the Wolves' goal though.

Hahaha, you should check out the video I posted on his thread if you really want to see Jagger lol

Cuadrado is an amazing dancer too.
Its rumoured the club are in talks to do an "All or nothing" series.

Cant wait to see our Colombian Travolta's strutting their stuff in the dressing room , I'd love to see Don Carlo's face watching them lol

His eye brows would be going ten to the dozen lol

What's an All or nothing" series?

Hahaha, James definitely has the Travolta look in that video that I posted.

I bet Mina even gets Don Carlo to shake it. He being Italian he must know how to dance too. Wish to be a fly on the wall in their locker room, for many reasons lol

What's an All or nothing" series?

Hahaha, James definitely has the Travolta look in that video that I posted.

I bet Mina even gets Don Carlo to shake it. He being Italian he must know how to dance too. Wish to be a fly on the wall in their locker room, for many reasons lol
20210114_011742.jpg

Behind the scenes docu/series "fly on the wall" like the Tottenham one.
Theres been a few NFL etc you'll find them on Amazon.
Really good.

Just thinking about this travel ban from South America, could be good for us that as it will stop players going down there for international games.
Cant see elite sports getting an exception for this one, not for friendlies anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.