2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s my favourite Everton player - on the pitch he’s been fantastic for us and off the pitch he’s such a good character. Always goes mad when we score and loves celebration doesn’t he
He has an amazing character, before Covid he was very active doing sort of community service work by visiting sick kids at hospitals, visiting schools, or just giving some of his time for good causes.

His celebration are the best. He is such a good dancer, definitely knows how to shake those hips lol

Here is set of videos of him celebrating with Colombia and Palmeiras before he transferred to Europe.

He has an amazing character, before Covid he was very active doing sort of community service work by visiting sick kids at hospitals, visiting schools, or just giving some of his time for good causes.

His celebration are the best. He is such a good dancer, definitely knows how to shake those hips lol

Here is set of videos of him celebrating with Colombia and Palmeiras before he transferred to Europe.

Love that video, just makes me happy seeing a player so outwardly enjoying themselves and lifting their teammates up with them.
There’s loads of stuff from him getting stuck in with the Everton in the community events - he was amazing round the kids, unsurprisingly
Ok, there’s the occasional moment of erraticism in his game but he’s obviously been working hard to stamp that out, he’s been massive at the back with Keane recently and I’m made up for him

Was great again last night.

has been immense.
Consistent and assured. Both he and Iwobi are beginning to show the sort of form I didn’t think they were capable of not so long ago.

Yerry still gets a bit too drawn into the snide side of the game, although not so much recently - but I suppose it’s part of his character.

Best 4 minutes of my life

Love that video, just makes me happy seeing a player so outwardly enjoying themselves and lifting their teammates up with them.
There’s loads of stuff from him getting stuck in with the Everton in the community events - he was amazing round the kids, unsurprisingly
Ok, there’s the occasional moment of erraticism in his game but he’s obviously been working hard to stamp that out, he’s been massive at the back with Keane recently and I’m made up for him
I'm glad you did. This is the kind of positive energy that Mina brings to them team.

Hahaha. Okay, he has had his moments of erraticism but he is a big guy so one can't always expect him to be graceful ;) but in all seriousness his fitness has definitely improved this year and he is doing great this season so I'm very proud of my Colombian.

Status
Not open for further replies.