2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Mina would be a lot more useful to us, if we could buy a class left back that could protect him more than is happening at present.
Most teams seem to attack us down our left flank, I can only assume it's easier for them than down Colemans flank. I think it would be worth
putting Baines at left back for 3 or 4 games just to see if it is any better for Mina.
Gotta be a WUM, so I refuse to bite, instead I'll grind my teeth.

I believe that Mina would be a lot more useful to us, if we could buy a class left back that could protect him more than is happening at present.
Most teams seem to attack us down our left flank, I can only assume it's easier for them than down Colemans flank. I think it would be worth
putting Baines at left back for 3 or 4 games just to see if it is any better for Mina.

best post ever.

do you watch the games?

I honestly just see it the other way round. I think our inability to score is what puts pressure on the team. I think we feel like we can defend OK, but there's no confidence that we can score. It explains why we can't come from behind, if we concede the first goal heads go down because they don't believe we can get the goals we need to win the game. We've kept 3 clean sheets in 9 league games now which isn't bad. In the 5 games we've lost we've scored a total of 2 goals, and in 2, arguably 3 of them, we've conceded the second goal as a direct result of desperately trying to get a goal ourselves. We had plenty of chances to score against Bournemouth and Villa but didn't take them, if we'd managed to take one we could have managed the game better and not conceded again.

We still need another centre half, but for me either a new striker or a big improvement from one of the ones we have is absolutely vital if we're to progress past where we've been for the past few years. The new centre half would be alongside Mina, who is starting to really look the part.
This is spot on.

Our biggest problem this season has been inability to score, which has caused stress everywhere else. No side gives up zero goals per game.

Yep, thats a ban.

lol Must try harder, On your report card.

Status
Not open for further replies.