2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
....it’s about blend, it’s about the right partnership and Mina/Keane is not the right partnership. One has to go to get the right blend, one has to go to get the right partnership.

Personally, I think Mina is superior to Keane and I think he will be terrific with the right partner. Clearly, others think otherwise but regardless one has to go.
Mate keane didn't make mina get the wrong side of the man his was marking yesterday.

Mate keane didn't make mina get the wrong side of the man his was marking yesterday.

...don’t get me wrong, I won’t make excuses for Mina’s mistakes. He also got wrong side against Bournemouth. Saying that, he’s competitive, he’s combative, he’s a threat in the other box and given the right partner i’d much prefer him to Keane.

The only way i’d prefer Keane is if I was asked to play against one. Just my opinion, of course.

...don’t get me wrong, I won’t make excuses for Mina’s mistakes. He also got wrong side against Bournemouth. Saying that, he’s competitive, he’s combative, he’s a threat in the other box and given the right partner i’d much prefer him to Keane.

The only way i’d prefer Keane is if I was asked to play against one. Just my opinion, of course.
I think they are both as bad as each other.

...when I expressed concern at our CB partnership as the season started, I seem to recall you posting that our defence is ‘perfect’. Apologies if it wasn’t you, but it was always going to be a struggle with this pair. The hope I have is that Brands seems to know this also.
Yeah you might be right, i dunno though, the main thing ive always said is Mina and Zouma is not a partnership.
To be honest, Keane, Mina and Zouma, there isnt a top 6 CB in any of them

Yeah you might be right, i dunno though, the main thing ive always said is Mina and Zouma is not a partnership.
To be honest, Keane, Mina and Zouma, there isnt a top 6 CB in any of them
Maybe not but we know Keane and Zouma functions they make up for each others weaknesses.

....it’s about blend, it’s about the right partnership and Mina/Keane is not the right partnership. One has to go to get the right blend, one has to go to get the right partnership.

Personally, I think Mina is superior to Keane and I think he will be terrific with the right partner. Clearly, others think otherwise but regardless one has to go.
Exactly, Keane and Mina aren't the pair that we need. I think Holgate might work but who knows. Mina needs a rapid defender at his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.