2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very rash and has a lot to learn but raw ability wise he's our best centre back by a street.

People need to get real with their expectations of players. There is a middle ground between "sell him he's dirge" and "what a player, he's world class."

This squad is full of players who are still quite young and the management are looking to grow a team out of them like Spurs have done.

Mina, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin... it won't happen overnight.

The manager said his attitude in training was a issue which is a bit vague looking at them stupid Everton behind the scenes videos on youtube all the players seem to really like him he embraces all the work in the community stuff if the attitude issue is he is not taking the football side serious with a smile on his face who cares as long as he does the business on matchday give him a run in the team

I hear Keane is very enthusiastic and generous, whereas Yerry is Mina.

Still getting used to Prem. Bit different from res football in Spain.
Judge him properly next season lads.
Yeah thats it, we judge him next season, just like Keane he might be a massive improvment next season. Dont get me wrong, im far from convinced myself, but being in and out because of injuries hasnt helped, neither has the poor zonal marking system. The rest of this season will help him for sure set in, providing we play him

Status
Not open for further replies.