2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think him not training for a while with no word on any injury didn't help.

Yeah, again the club don't do themselves any favours with a lack of communication. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and I know there are somethings they don't know or just can't tell us, but stuff like this can be cleared up pretty easy. Applies to Gomes, too.

Fine. Get shut. That wasn't the criticism though. A laborious drawn out process of players coming in, and coming in lacking any possibility of being able to play, is the issue.

Silva was let down on that. No question whatsoever.

Guys, how do you mute someone?

Is anyone else worried we are bigging up him too much??? He never shone at Barcelona but he looked good in South America but so did Funes Mori. Yes he did have a decent World Cup but so have so many other players before him like Diouf, diao paborsky and even our own Amo.

I hope I’m wrong but with Jags basically finished I would like to see is go for Gary Cahill maybe as I believe he would be good cover and a lot of the younger lads could learn from him.

Please don’t shoot me

Can’t wait to see Jags and Mina together. Think they will make a good partnership. And apparently Penno is doing well at Ipswich so he can slot into the back two at any moment

The fact they are last but one would more than likely mean they are letting in goals
The defence is supposed to stop that happening
Pennington is part of that defence
I think you can make your own judgement

Ipswich were poor long before Pennington got there.

He hasn’t helped like but it’s not down to him that they’re there.

Status
Not open for further replies.