2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although he didn’t play particularly well against Arsenal ; Linderoff is a good example of foreign defenders struggling initially. He was woeful the first 12 months but has looked reasonably solid recently. Think he admitted he wasn’t fit enough!
So there is hope for Mina albeit it seems unlikely at this stage .

I agree but I also think he got found out quickly too though. What we saw of him didn't suggest he was of the quality we needed. Along with the rumours that he couldn't head the ball as well.

He had a long successful career in Serie A and on the national stage. He played one game for us in a run where we were getting battered 4-0 often. It was probably us who were wrong to be fair.

He had a long successful career in Serie A and on the national stage. He played one game for us in a run where we were getting battered 4-0 often. It was probably us who were wrong to be fair.
Yes I noticed that he done well didn't he.

What we saw of him suggested he wasn't suitable for the league, but I guess Moyes saw enough in training to make a decision so fast.

My comparison was more how it feels with Mina, moderate to high fee for a foreign unproven import who hasn't really impressed when we have seen him on the pitch.

But Like I said we shouldn't write him off just yet just a tad worrying that's all.

Yes I noticed that he done well didn't he.

What we saw of him suggested he wasn't suitable for the league, but I guess Moyes saw enough in training to make a decision so fast.

My comparison was more how it feels with Mina, moderate to high fee for a foreign unproven import who hasn't really impressed when we have seen him on the pitch.

But Like I said we shouldn't write him off just yet just a tad worrying that's all.

He deffo needs to play more than ten or so games, many of which are him coming in at random times with different partners and different formations.

I think a settled run in the side will show if he is any use or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.