2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping for Lascalles or Upamecano/De Ligt.

However, seeing the quality of players Brands has brought in has given me MASSIVE expectations for Mina...not to mention Tim Vickery saying he has the lot (aside from not being a superstar at passing).

If he can be the Richarlison level of centre backs then it will be VERY VERY good business and exciting to watch.

Lets hope he is the real deal as then the whole thing becomes exciting.
Considering Centre Backs dont peak till they are 26-28 yrs old at 23 he's got a good few years ahead of him....hope he spends a lot of them here. He could be awesome.

However, seeing the quality of players Brands has brought in has given me MASSIVE expectations for Mina...not to mention Tim Vickery saying he has the lot (aside from not being a superstar at passing).

If he can be the Richarlison level of centre backs then it will be VERY VERY good business and exciting to watch.

Lascalles is still looking to see where Deli Ali is now.

Some facts:

1. £53m buy back clause is why UTD pulled out.
2. They( UTD ) also " baulked" at the fact Barca included Gomes in any deal as a loan.

I still think we may see one of the above. But if Zouma settles maybe not. Holgate is a very talented 21 year old Centre back too.

I am only going off one game, but this lad is tailor made for the Premier league. He's our best signing of the summer and may well end up be the best buy of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.