2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The typical Everton response of a player performing poorly and all the knives instantly come out and claims that he's not what we need, amongst others.
I think he will come good,we need to take our chances be more clinical.
It was a mere few weeks ago when people were drooling at the mouth after his initial few performances. Admittedly, he was poor today but let's give him a chance.

Yeah, he basically had a poor game after several very good ones.

I think the system was an issue as well as him being on the left...wouldnt be his game to lump the ball either.

Think he needs a settled partner and for me it has to be zouma.
3 at th back in any scenario involving Everton is always an issue. It literally has never worked and we normally get spanked by multiple goals when we play it.

One of the worst defensive displays I’ve ever seen today, but playing in a back 5 for the first time against Man friggin City probably didn’t help.

If I never see that weird back 3/5 these managers randomly decide to play again it will be too soon

I've just watched the game again and yeah he gave the ball away for the 1st goal though there's enough players still to not let that goal happen

The 2nd goal is on old 50p head and the 3rd goal is deffo Mina. To have the ball float over your centre backs twice in a game for soft goals is a real kick in the nuts.

Poor positioning, concentration.

Lob that in with missing guilt edge chances AGAIN and you've baked another cake of 0 points

Yeah he was poor today but that dosent mean he is poor, just hope he is back to normal next Sunday, won't be an easy one but I'm confident he can bounce back along side Keane

He's acclimatised so well already. I've been surprised by that because I was expecting him to be one for next season. Making an error against the best team in the league away from home 30 minutes into a new system is annoying but it's hardly calamitous. Patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.