Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right mate, I don’t.

But having just nursed my Daughter, who was 7 in February, through Leukaemia for the last 3 years ....I can tell you that people are dedicating far to much time to winding themselves up on here ....and the odd break to do something of real value doesn’t hurt!

with all due respect mate, and i dont want to offend anyone etc, but why throw that at the original reply?

12 months ago my wife had her 2nd open heart operation ( she made a great recovery).
In April my sister in law aged 55 was diagnosed with cancer and died 3 weeks later.
I read crap on here like " it's a disaster if we don't get a centre back " .
People sometimes have no real perception or appreciation of life and sport.
It's fluff , a bit of fun. So what if we lose a few games.
Only when you have been close to losing a loved one do you realise how unimportant everything else in life is. Then you know what disaster really means.
I hope your daughter remains healthy.

Why has everyone on here turned into auditionee's for x factor?

I am wondering if Mina is still holding on for a better club and therefore this could be going until deadline day. We need to set a deadline so that we don’t find ourselves on deadline day with no options to sign other center backs

Maybe we have

12 months ago my wife had her 2nd open heart operation ( she made a great recovery).
In April my sister in law aged 55 was diagnosed with cancer and died 3 weeks later.
I read crap on here like " it's a disaster if we don't get a centre back " .
People sometimes have no real perception or appreciation of life and sport.
It's fluff , a bit of fun. So what if we lose a few games.
Only when you have been close to losing a loved one do you realise how unimportant everything else in life is. Then you know what disaster really means.
I hope your daughter remains healthy.

Firstly I'd just like to say, I'm sorry to year or your loss and I'm made up to hear your wife is doing well and made a grate recovery.

Having said that I feel what you're saying about people on here is quite disrespectful. People are dealing with things all the time and people choose to deal with that in different ways. Saying people need to get perspective or it's just a bit of fluff might be your way of seeing it but who's to say that it's not how other people deal with what's going on in their life?

My nan died two months ago and it hit me hard. Since then I've become more active on the forum because it takes my mind off things and helps me focus on something I love I.e. everton. It can also help me get out my frustrations by having a discussion with one of the fellow member's or just having the crack on here.

What something might happen to you and make you feel like taking a step back and realising it's not the most important thing to you. The exact same thing could happen to another person and make them feel like it's the only thing left to them. Or even that it's something in their life they feel like they can exert some control over, even if it is just having a rant on a internet forum about a team that they love.

Nothing worse than dealing with a sick kid. Not something that is easy to relate to for those that haven’t experienced it. Hopefully things are looking up for you, there have been some amazing advances in treating kids with Leukemia in the last decade or so.

It puts things in perspective, no doubt. Although a CB and a CM would be nice...

2 CB’s and a CM would be even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.