Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right mate, I don’t.

But having just nursed my Daughter, who was 7 in February, through Leukaemia for the last 3 years ....I can tell you that people are dedicating far to much time to winding themselves up on here ....and the odd break to do something of real value doesn’t hurt!
tenor.gif

Fair play

It's not just that, it's just with Everton unless it's fully confirmed it's not happening and we take a long time to complete a deal. Also there are four days left if you aren't concerned we could end up with nobody then you aren't taking into account of our recent history in the market. Of course I hope Brands has it all in hand but I am worried until it happens. We go into a season with just the options we have then we struggle badly. I already think we should have reinforced at CB because Wolves will be scoring at least two on Saturday.
And do you seriously think they don’t know we need a CB? Do you not think these guys are aware of our defensive misgivings? I am not remotely concerned that we aren’t getting a CB. I am hoping it’s two, not one, that’s my concern, not that we aren’t going to get one.

And I couldn’t care less about our history in the market. I care about Brands history in the market.

1. WE NEED A DEFENDER LA
2. HE LOOKS GOOD let's GO FOR HIM
3. HES TAKING HIS TIME ISNT HE?????????
4. HIS AGENT IS USING US AS BAIT
5. SACK HIM OFF
6. <RANDOM TWITTER ACCOUNT>
7. LETS GO FOR SHAWCROSS
8. NEVER WANTED HIM ANYWAY
9. JAGS & KEANE

Never change Everton.
“I’ve never seen him play but Lascelles is the best in the league and a snip at £80m”

But having just nursed my Daughter, who was 7 in February, through Leukaemia for the last 3 years ....I can tell you that people are dedicating far to much time to winding themselves up on here ....and the odd break to do something of real value doesn’t hurt!

Hope she has made a full recovery.

It's just a game at the end of the day, family is more important.

Nothing worse than dealing with a sick kid. Not something that is easy to relate to for those that haven’t experienced it. Hopefully things are looking up for you, there have been some amazing advances in treating kids with Leukemia in the last decade or so.

It puts things in perspective, no doubt. Although a CB and a CM would be nice...

And do you seriously think they don’t know we need a CB? Do you not think these guys are aware of our defensive misgivings? I am not remotely concerned that we aren’t getting a CB. I am hoping it’s two, not one, that’s my concern, not that we aren’t going to get one.

And I couldn’t care less about our history in the market. I care about Brands history in the market.

I think we will sign a CB but nobody can say we will 100% get one. The Giroud situation obviously makes people wary.

Yes, thank you.

I do get the passion on here, I just wonder how many people lose hours and hours of their lives winding themselves (and others at times) up ...just suggesting a little perspective doesn’t hurt from time to time

12 months ago my wife had her 2nd open heart operation ( she made a great recovery).
In April my sister in law aged 55 was diagnosed with cancer and died 3 weeks later.
I read crap on here like " it's a disaster if we don't get a centre back " .
People sometimes have no real perception or appreciation of life and sport.
It's fluff , a bit of fun. So what if we lose a few games.
Only when you have been close to losing a loved one do you realise how unimportant everything else in life is. Then you know what disaster really means.
I hope your daughter remains healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.