Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

But if the player doesn't want to come to us, it's in his best interests to wait until the end of our window because then Barcelona will have to lower their demands to the clubs that the player wants to join.
What makes you think the player doesn't want to come to us? Rumours coming out of Spain are that he has agreed terms with us, it's the transfer fee with Barca that hasn't been agreed yet. Lyon have come back on the scene because Man U are out of the equation, and they can play their UCL card again. But there's been no claims that I've heard, apart from the Lyon president spouts, that the player prefers Lyon over Everton.

Bouncing from one dramatic extreme to another based on twitter updates every 30 seconds is not having an opinion, it’s just being a child. One minute Brands is an expert negotiator the next he’s being called a fraud. Maybe let’s just wait and see what the squad looks like at the end of the window before judging him?
I don’t think he is either . Buying 2 and getting rid of rubbish doesn’t make him chief negotiator

But okay.

tenor.gif
QED

Calm down guys, people and fake itk's are just looking at false information on fecking Twitter and expanding it. Until either club says the deal is on/off I would not believe a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.