Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing thing about hiring a DofF that’s had I dunno, about 10 transfer windows already under his belt dealing the the same agents, some of the same clubs, is that he might just know what he’s doing.

If seriously anyone thinks it’s Mina or nothing at CB and we aren’t ready to move on other targets in plenty of time to meet the deadline, then you must think very little of the guys running our club.

Amazing thing about hiring a DofF that’s had I dunno, about 10 transfer windows already under his belt dealing the the same agents, some of the same clubs, is that he might just know what he’s doing.

If seriously anyone thinks it’s Mina or nothing at CB and we aren’t ready to move on other targets in plenty of time to meet the deadline, then you must think very little of the guys running our club.
I think that's exactly it to be honest mate.

the-negotiator.jpg

I’m amazed at how many people seem to spend their entire lives on here having mental breakdowns about things they have absolutely Zero influence over....

Back away from the keyboard,.... just for an hour, and go and do something constructive!

Go see your Nan for a cuppa or something!!
You don’t know my story.

Reactions: FTY

It's not just that, it's just with Everton unless it's fully confirmed it's not happening and we take a long time to complete any deal. Also there are four days left if you aren't concerned we could end up with nobody then you aren't taking into account of our recent history in the market. Of course I hope Brands is an upgrade on our previous negotiators and has it all in hand but I am worried until it happens. We go into a season with just the options we have then we struggle badly. I already think we should have reinforced at CB because Wolves will be scoring at least two on Saturday.

I’m amazed at how many people seem to spend their entire lives on here having mental breakdowns about things they have absolutely Zero influence over....

Back away from the keyboard,.... just for an hour, and go and do something constructive!

Go see your Nan for a cuppa or something!!
It’s sooooo much worse than that. It’s that individuals have convinced themselves that they have any idea what is going on behind closed door. There are posters here that honestly believe we are only after Mina and are risking not getting anyone as a result. Or just that they know what the club or Brands is thinking or doing and they are angry about it. When they have NO IDEA, not even an inkling of what isn’t happening behind the scenes.

Think we just need to chill tbh. Still a few days left and the signs are pointing to a resolution with this soon.
Its been obvious since the start of last season we need some decent cb's.
We have yet to sign any cb apart from the mangala loan. No time to chill we are desperate if we go into this season without a decent central defender wont even get into the top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.