Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-terminator.jpg

I am wondering if Mina is still holding on for a better club and therefore this could be going until deadline day. We need to set a deadline so that we don’t find ourselves on deadline day with no options to sign other center backs

Probably already been mentioned but I was sent this before. Barcelona's Instagram story line has pics of the squad training this morning ...

FB_IMG_1533555342065.jpg

You’re right mate, I don’t.

But having just nursed my Daughter, who was 7 in February, through Leukaemia for the last 3 years ....I can tell you that people are dedicating far to much time to winding themselves up on here ....and the odd break to do something of real value doesn’t hurt!

12 months ago my wife had her 2nd open heart operation ( she made a great recovery).
In April my sister in law aged 55 was diagnosed with cancer and died 3 weeks later.
I read crap on here like " it's a disaster if we don't get a centre back " .
People sometimes have no real perception or appreciation of life and sport.
It's fluff , a bit of fun. So what if we lose a few games.
Only when you have been close to losing a loved one do you realise how unimportant everything else in life is. Then you know what disaster really means.
I hope your daughter remains healthy.

I’m sorry to those who have had problems with ill health, I’m going through a lot myself with family.

Everton is my excuse to get away from those problems and focus my mind on something completely different, it’s therapy for me, even the moaning and bedwetting.

Last edited:
And do you seriously think they don’t know we need a CB? Do you not think these guys are aware of our defensive misgivings? I am not remotely concerned that we aren’t getting a CB. I am hoping it’s two, not one, that’s my concern, not that we aren’t going to get one.

And I couldn’t care less about our history in the market. I care about Brands history in the market.
I am 100% confident that our needs will be fulfilled.

I understand that people may have bigger problems in life than the fortunes of the club, but this a forum specifically for Everton related matters and nothing else, its unsurprising that you will find it full of emotive posts related to the club.

It has never been designed to cater for wider aspects of life.

Mina training today means nothing except he was back. It was reported he would report for training then have a meeting with their manager where he would express the chance to leave unless he was guaranteed more mins.

Digne was training in America wasn't he before he flew over.

Rather have that then someone going on strike to force a move.

I understand that people may have bigger problems in life than the fortunes of the club, but this a forum specifically for Everton related matters and nothing else, its unsurprising that you will find it full of emotive posts related to the club.

It has never been designed to cater for wider aspects of life.

Depression thread says otherwise.

Amazing thing about hiring a DofF that’s had I dunno, about 10 transfer windows already under his belt dealing the the same agents, some of the same clubs, is that he might just know what he’s doing.

If seriously anyone thinks it’s Mina or nothing at CB and we aren’t ready to move on other targets in plenty of time to meet the deadline, then you must think very little of the guys running our club.

We've needed a centre back or five all summer long and yet with the season six days away and the transfer window four days from closing, here we are...

And do you seriously think they don’t know we need a CB? Do you not think these guys are aware of our defensive misgivings? I am not remotely concerned that we aren’t getting a CB. I am hoping it’s two, not one, that’s my concern, not that we aren’t going to get one.

And I couldn’t care less about our history in the market. I care about Brands history in the market.
Of course they are aware but being aware and securing targets is a different matter. I am glad you have so much faith. Until it happens I worry. Of course there are more important things in life, but this is a football forum and the club continues to act so slowly to glaring holes in the team and has done for years. Until they are addressed it's right concerns are expressed that we are heading into a season with a captain reaching the end of his career, Keane who has serious issues with his game and Holgate who is injured with no return date. Even if we do add one or two CBs they will need time to bed in for me that isn't ideal.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.