Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you're all so impatient.
Stop believing everything you read on twitter, there's about 6 different possibilities and you guys always seem to believe the more negative stories the most.

Stop believing everything you read on twitter, there's about 6 different possibilities and you guys always seem to believe the more negative stories the most.

Agree with this no body knows the whole story we may have set a deadline or moved on or waiting on him to come back from holiday or a number of other things.

Unfortunately misery loves company and it has plenty on this forum.

The most likely you mean.

i dunno, everything's made up these days, i just choose not to get stressed about things which are out of our hands and could be totally incorrect. He could sign tomorrow and brands is there saying "no, there was never a snitch, it was a smooth process, he just had an ill gran so had to visit her for a week". Everyone saying move on etc. would look a little silly then telling parcel hands to move on, when he'll know all the facts, whereas these people have never worked on a football transfer in their life.

Don't know. Rumour has it that Lyon are giving up on him because Everton are offering 35 million euros and they only want to pay a maximum of 30 (knowing Lyon this probably means 18 to 20). Going for a Portuguese bloke instead. All this is however just press speculation.
No way will Lyon be able to indeed pay much more than 20 to 25 bearing in mind that they will have to pay him good wages also...

i dunno, everything's made up these days, i just choose not to get stressed about things which are out of our hands and could be totally incorrect. He could sign tomorrow and brands is there saying "no, there was never a snitch, it was a smooth process, he just had an ill gran so had to visit her for a week". Everyone saying move on etc. would look a little silly then telling parcel hands to move on, when he'll know all the facts, whereas these people have never worked on a football transfer in their life.

I dont think we should move on, but I would hope at this point we have a fall back.

For me hes waiting for a decent club to come in for him.

If he signs great, if not, oh well, as I say hopefully we have other irons.

Its not like the season starts in two weeks is it...
and we're playing crap, with the same crap players who were crap last season, with a manager who's been sat on his arse for months, knowing full well he's getting the job, and a DOF who's come from a crap league to boot.

I dont think we should move on, but I would hope at this point we have a fall back.

For me hes waiting for a decent club to come in for him.

If he signs great, if not, oh well, as I say hopefully we have other irons.

yeah probably, i think that's what the hold up is if i were to guess. I mean he was one of the young stars of the world cup, i'm sure he was expecting at least a team in europe to be interested. If the worst comes to worst, i'm sure we could convince him to join us on loan for the season.

I trusted we would be okay with giroud last season, i thought we surely weren't amateur enough to not have a backup option, so that's why i won't trust us not to eff up again.
Thankfuly, we haven't different people doing transfers now, and the richarlison deal for me, seemed to suggest they could be trusted. I don't think we were even in for malcom, nowhere near as close as sky reported, but as soon as he was off to roma, which happened quickly, we seemed to tie up richarlison, which did to me seem like we may have moved on to a second target straight away and got it done.

But that was only one transfer, so i'd need more evidence, but i am more relaxed this summer that if the mina went south, we'd quickly tie up another deal before the window closes.

Its not like the season starts in two weeks is it...
and we're playing crap, with the same crap players who were crap last season, with a manager who's been sat on his arse for months, knowing full well he's getting the job, and a DOF who's come from a crap league to boot.

i'm 29 and have never seen us win anything, we've always been bloody crap. Our reserve team losing a couple of pre-seasons doesn't concern me tbh. It's all about the long term goals, whatever we do this summer won't immediately propel us to a great team, but it will help set us up for the next five or so years you'd hope, that's why i'd much rather we try our hardest to get our number one targets before getting a poorer alternative.

yeah probably, i think that's what the hold up is if i were to guess. I mean he was one of the young stars of the world cup, i'm sure he was expecting at least a team in europe to be interested. If the worst comes to worst, i'm sure we could convince him to join us on loan for the season.

I trusted we would be okay with giroud last season, i thought we surely weren't amateur enough to not have a backup option, so that's why i won't trust us not to eff up again.
Thankfuly, we haven't different people doing transfers now, and the richarlison deal for me, seemed to suggest they could be trusted. I don't think we were even in for malcom, nowhere near as close as sky reported, but as soon as he was off to roma, which happened quickly, we seemed to tie up richarlison, which did to me seem like we may have moved on to a second target straight away and got it done.

But that was only one transfer, so i'd need more evidence, but i am more relaxed this summer that if the mina went south, we'd quickly tie up another deal before the window closes.

Well its a learning curve for Brands for me, yes hes been a DoF for years now, but its a vastly different world hes operating in now.

So whilst im calm, there is a slight concern for me.

Hes leaving everything a little late, but as long as he knows what hes doing............

Twitter telling me he is following man u on instagram and we are going in for Vida from besiktas. So all must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.