Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but we are just pointing out that time is now tight. I for one am concerned until a CB comes in. Bernard doesn't worry me as much he's a free.
Thing is mate, we can't force it through. We basically have 2 options. We can walk away now and focus elsewhere. Or we can brazen it out in the hope he comes at the 5th hour, whilst having a back up in place.

For me, we're at the stage now that we need to bring the back up in anyway. I'd actually still hold out for Mina because we probably need 2 new CDs anyway.

To summarise... we've agreed a fee with Barca. We've also agreed terms with Mina's agents.

However, he's not signing until Lyon or United pull there interest as he'll go to either or if offered.

None have actually offered anything concrete in terms of fee or contract.

We are doomed Pennington and Besic at CB.

Jesus they are still here.

I enjoy mocking us from time to time as much as the next person, but really a lot of my time and money is invested in following this club so yes it is a bit serious like.
So do I mate, and we will have a boss.attack this season and 2 Brazilian attackers.

So to sign Brazilians and then sell all our defenders and forget to replace them, I can see the funny side to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.