Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
While i think he’s a good player, this guy is going to be worse than Lukaku sniffing for a move every window. I hope im wrong but the amount he’s messed us about already isn’t a good sign.

To be honest, this is our business model now. Buy young talented players from medium fees and sell them on, making money and incremental advances up the ladder. That´s what Spurs and Liverpool have over the last decade.

Nope, not when you're buying from another English team, players transferring between PL teams seem to be going for at least 50% more than you'd pay for a better player from another league. Just look at the figures going around for Maguire 70-75 million and looking like united might pay it, where as Manolas at Roma has a 40 million release clause and is miles better than maguire. I'd love to see us go for him 40 million and launch huge wages at him and see what happens.
Yeah I know mate, see what I done was a bit tongue in cheek as the three previous posts had been about how Lascelles would cost more than Mina.

Very sneaky of me, I know.

imo if he wanted a move that much he would be boycotting training. not a good sign.

Does anyone actually think he wants to come here? Seems like he’s resigned to moving to us if necessary, but right now he’s desperately hoping for someone to swoop in. He also knows if he waits it out until Friday we can’t sign him which leaves European clubs to come in for him and without an English club to compete for his signature probably get him at a reduced price.

Status
Not open for further replies.