Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand people's concerns about any buy back because of deulofeu. At the time i said, we got him for pittance and if he plays well enough that they want to buy him back then so be it, but it still means we'd have had a hell of a deal.

The fact was, he was crap and they still bought him back, so if they bought him back they would buy just about anyone back. I'm sure we can negotiate it so that that isn't included, they either want the money or not at the end of the day and if another club gives into that, then fair play them.

Let's wait and see what happens.
For me the problem in dealing with Barca is the buy back option. If the player fails ..our problem , if the player is a huge success then they get to buy him back at a fraction of his value leaving us with a gap to fill in the team.

There are so many stories about these players it is hard to know what to believe, players who were at the world cup are only coming back to their clubs now and it all depends on what Barca want anyway.
So he will end up at Watford eventually

Well with Malcolm now confirmed at Barcelona they've no choice but to move him on now - either loan or permanent move with a buyback clause.

Why are you saying this? Is this in regards to non-EU players? Because Coutinho now has a EU passport.

Besides, he wants CL football.

We really need to move on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.