2017/18 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can all say whatever you want, but we've not seen him in form in some time. He was good in the second half when he wasn't doubled every time he got it. He was crap in the first half though, but there was an inch of snow on his side of the pitch and the wind made it tough to connect a cross. Team still fear him, though. On his day he's unplayable.

Would like him to be better, but it's not like Walcott was great, either.

Exactly. We shouldn't play him.

Called lazy, inept and jokes about inner city dialect. What a combo

G01Ye.gif

Reactions: ozz
..just seen Willian control the ball near the edge of his area, turn his marker and break with pace to the half-way line before slipping a perfect through ball for Morata to score. That’s the running power we lack, that’s the quality Bolasie lacks.

Still can't understand how massively underated Willian is tbh, very glad the rs have never tried to get him with klopp though,

Wonder if texeria is gonna leave China soon, him and William both looked brilliant in the Ukrainian league.

Still can't understand how massively underated Willian is tbh, very glad the rs have never tried to get him with klopp though,

Wonder if texeria is gonna leave China soon, him and William both looked brilliant in the Ukrainian league.

He is one of the most underrated players going, skilful, technically gifted and a complete workhorse

I struggle how he’s not an automatic starter at Chelsea

Exactly. Team are afraid of him. They have to plan for him.

His end product was crap yesterday, but it's not ALWAYS been crap and he's clearly still getting fit. He's still someone I want on the squad. Can play both wings, is unpredictable, can create something out of nothing, and worked his tail off yesterday.
And he plays with a smile on his face which for me is an antidote to the gum chewing gravy swigging little Sam petting dark ,arms folded , glower from our dug out

Well, he's going to get a run the rest of the year with Lookman out on loan and Sigurdsson hurt. We shall see what he can do.

Well, he's going to get a run the rest of the year with Lookman out on loan and Sigurdsson hurt. We shall see what he can do.

I only wish he'd take his roller skates off then he might just stand up for more than a minute

To be fair Kanchelskis was the last player we had with that ability 25 years ago!

He is one of the most underrated players going, skilful, technically gifted and a complete workhorse

I struggle how he’s not an automatic starter at Chelsea

One of the most complete midfielders in the country. Fantastic player.

We couldn't handle a Willian. He'd soon be slated by a portion of our fans for something or other. Nice things, we can't have them.

Unfortunately Bolasie wasn’t producing the goods before his injury.
Erratic is an important understatement but he does enable us to move up the pitch when under pressure ( usually by running into a dead end)

4 assists and a goal in 12 games pre injury wasn't bad.

This side has so many missing parts and one of those is the ability to carry and drive the ball forward which as you say Bolasie gives us. I find the grief he gets ridiculous as at least he tries to change things. Much rather him than a square peg playing percentages, we have enough in this current side to bore us to death as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.