Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is nobody else concerned by our new recruitment team? Whether it's Walsh or Koeman, who on earth would think 25-30 million would be good business for Bolasie and Sissoko?

Have we also recruited Walsh on the back of Leicester's fluke season? "The man responsible for unearthing unknown gems"?

Yes, Can't wait for him to find us a couple of one season wonders like Vardy and Mahrez! The bloke is also responsible for plenty of shockers at Leicester too.

Headless chicken.

This.

All raw, plays the odds (head down, byline - whip a ball in, any ball and hope for the best) - odd bit of magic but a luxury player.

There's a reason he was at Palace as long as he was - there's a reason they were bringing in Townsend etc.

I'd rather have Mirallas or Deulofeu.

Still, Koeman will stick with him because he's brought him in, he's building his CV at us for his desired job and he can't afford for him to be benched/flop.

i'm glad we have him. We wouldn't have actually had the ball in the box if he wasn't playing. He looks awkward yes, but he is by far one of our best players this season. He only seems to mess up more because he's actually involved, he does actually create things in matches. There are 7 or 8 who deserve being picked on every game and imo, bolasie is not one of them. I think he'd be great for us if others around actually put a shift in.

This.

All raw, plays the odds (head down, byline - whip a ball in, any ball and hope for the best) - odd bit of magic but a luxury player.

There's a reason he was at Palace as long as he was - there's a reason they were bringing in Townsend etc.

I'd rather have Mirallas or Deulofeu.

Still, Koeman will stick with him because he's brought him in, he's building his CV at us for his desired job and he can't afford for him to be benched/flop.

Neither have made one single contribution all season. Do either have a goal or an assist to their name yet. They are being given minutes (not enough imo), but even in those minutes they haven't done anything.

I don't think I dislike Bolasie that much - he's got a few assists and goals this season- but no signing encapsulates the lack of strategy in place at Everton more than him. About the only thing we didn't need this summer was an enigmatic winger who doesn't seem to understand a system or structure to a game, and yet we hosed £28m on him.

Sadly, and through no direct fault of his own, he just represents everything that is wrong with the current Everton setup and a mercenary workshy manager rather tops it off

Status
Not open for further replies.