Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't understand people jumping on me for saying Bolasie could be player of the season. He is clearly one of the most skilful, creative footballers in this league or indeed the world, and Ronald Koeman, a footballing legend sees the same things I do.

Some of our fans don't rate him,did you not see the posts on here when we were linked to him.

don't understand people jumping on me for saying Bolasie could be player of the season. He is clearly one of the most skilful, creative footballers in this league or indeed the world, and Ronald Koeman, a footballing legend sees the same things I do.

God, you bellends make it so obvious (or maybe that's the plan) at least try and make an effort.

Do you think Mane is thrice the player though?

Thought he had a good game on the whole. Can see he's going to be one who frustrates at times, but we knew that anyway. Hopefully he can bag a goal on Saturday

Plenty to like about him. First thing I noticed was movement and body shape that's hard for the defender to read. Quite an elegant footballer. Should be quite a crowd pleaser. A sort of Mirallas with extra effort.

He did ok last night and got the better of the full back a couple of times. He did have 1 ridiculous shot when he sliced it a mile wide but it wasn't a bad debut

Status
Not open for further replies.