2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you’d just do a Besic and remain completely silent while draining the club’s resources, rather than keep drawing attention to the fact that you’re a leech which is all he’s doing. Cannot wait til he’s expunged from our history, he burns my head out.
sad thing is .. would he of done any worst then davies and gomes in the cup game

As others have said, he wouldn’t necessarily lose out financially if he left to go boro for example. Boro would pay some and Everton probably the same like with Walcott.

no probs with him being on Twitter but after this length of time it does seem to be him dragging the chain with moving on.

To be honest he's done nothing wrong at all.

I mean, yes he's kind of forfeited his career to sit on a fat contract, but he is entitled to do so after the ridiculous decision we made to sign him in the first place.

If he wants to get a reputation as a footballer who wasn't prepared to make a move in order to actually play then that's completely up to him. He may struggle to find a team once he's left us, but we've made him and the next three generations of his family rich beyond their wildest dreams - literally by him sitting on his arse for over two years.

He's laughing all the way to the bank.

To be honest he's done nothing wrong at all.

I mean, yes he's kind of forfeited his career to sit on a fat contract, but he is entitled to do so after the ridiculous decision we made to sign him in the first place.

If he wants to get a reputation as a footballer who wasn't prepared to make a move in order to actually play then that's completely up to him. He may struggle to find a team once he's left us, but we've made him and the next three generations of his family rich beyond their wildest dreams - literally by him sitting on his arse for over two years.

He's laughing all the way to the bank.
He didn't really have a career after his knee injury tbf. I mean he could have taken 25% of what he makes here to play for Anderlecht or Boro but honestly who is choosing to do that? It is what it is for him and us.

Should have got a few cameo appearances so he was in the shop window and we may have had an offer by now for a packet of space raiders.

What I want to know is why he can't train with the first team? Has he done something we don't know about? Doesn't seem like it? He's either done something wrong against the club or he's so bad that he would make the rest of the team worse that he can't train with them. Bolasie also said it wasn't anything to do with Carlo.

It reminds me of the Niasse situation and how he was frozen out, but Koeman was an ass about it.

If I were to speculate - its probably that the injury made him unreliable so they decided they didn't want him to take up a first team slot but Bolasie still thinks he can play.

What I want to know is why he can't train with the first team? Has he done something we don't know about? Doesn't seem like it? He's either done something wrong against the club or he's so bad that he would make the rest of the team worse that he can't train with them. Bolasie also said it wasn't anything to do with Carlo.

It reminds me of the Niasse situation and how he was frozen out, but Koeman was an ass about it.

If I were to speculate - its probably that the injury made him unreliable so they decided they didn't want him to take up a first team slot but Bolasie still thinks he can play.

Probably because he isn't registered he is an unnecessary risk for Covid 19. Imagine if he caught it then the rest of the squad nighy have to isolate. At least this way him and Besic are only a risk to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.