2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing him was fine on its own, signing him then signing Rooney and Sigurdsson on top of it was the strange move

I wouldn’t say strange, I actually was excited when he signed but he was awful. The strangest thing was signing 4 number 10’s lol

I mean the whole thing, signing him, not playing him, then selling him for 10 million less than what we paid for him.

The Vlasic signing was equally as strange, especially as he looked like he had a bit of potential.

If you were on his wages, sitting on your arse and making a nob of yourself on Twitter, would you give that up for a massive pay cut and a life in Middlesbrough?

I know I wouldn't.

Slag the lad off for being useless and overpaid, by all means, but if you were in his shoes, what would you do?
Not slag the club off for not letting him train with the first team.

A lot of people are missing this point entirely.

Yannicked - English Meaning: That feeling of high excitement you get when you see the Bolaise thread at the top of a forum and believing news has just broke that he has left. Quickly crushed by the stark realisation he is still, here.
Love that, I similarly feel like I have been kicked, firmly, in the Bolaises every I log on to find hes still here

Yannicked - English Meaning: That feeling of high excitement you get when you see the Bolaise thread at the top of a forum and instantly believe news has just broke that he has left. Quickly crushed by the stark realisation he is still here.

Not long to go now...worst case end of the season.

Spends all his time on twitter because he's an utter crab and won't take any sort of wage cut. I'd do the same in his situation to be fair knowing I'm probably not going to get anywhere near as much as I'm currently on

Spends all his time on twitter because he's an utter crab and won't take any sort of wage cut. I'd do the same in his situation to be fair knowing I'm probably not going to get anywhere near as much as I'm currently on

Or, you know, seeing as he rates himself, he could be in the championship or somewhere, on loan, and earning himself a contract somewhere for the next couple of years, because the Everton gravy train is near the end for this lad.

Instead, he'll probably end up on trial somewhere, looking for a 1 year deal, because he hasn't played for over a year.

He'll know all that though. He's clearly happy with his lot, and doesn't have a massive desire to play football anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.