2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s moaning on social media that he’s not allowed to train with the first team.

No sympathy. He’s been well aware that he’s not good enough for years, and he’s chosen to stay and pick up a huge wage instead of going elsewhere and playing. If he loves the game half as much as he claims to do he would have left a long time ago.

He’s crossed the line moaning about the club now though. Do one Yannick.

He’s moaning on social media that he’s not allowed to train with the first team.

No sympathy. He’s been well aware that he’s not good enough for years, and he’s chosen to stay and pick up a huge wage instead of going elsewhere and playing. If he loves the game half as much as he claims to do he would have left a long time ago.

He’s crossed the line moaning about the club now though. Do one Yannick.
The transfer window is open, he can go if he doesn't like it. But with him it's "nah, I'll take my big wage and just sit on twitter crying".

He is an embarrassing skid-mark.

He was told he wasn't wanted but could have access to the facility until he secured a move. Now he's crying on twitter because he isn't training with the 1st team. Absolute joke.

Absolute plant pot this feller, should have just terminated his contract and pay him up so he can get his stench away from Finch farm

Problem with that is he will pocket all that is left on his contract and then go and sign for someone else and get even more money. If he doesn't go out on loan I wouldn't even allow him to attend the club. I would tell him he needs to stay home like everyone else who is non essential. If we don't need him to train he shouldn't leave his house. Maybe then he will realise what a privileged position he is in. £80k per week and able to use top off the range facilities and unlike the rest if us he gets to escape his house.

Problem with that is he will pocket all that is left on his contract and then go and sign for someone else and get even more money. If he doesn't go out on loan I wouldn't even allow him to attend the club. I would tell him he needs to stay home like everyone else who is non essential. If we don't need him to train he shouldn't leave his house. Maybe then he will realise what a privileged position he is in. £80k per week and able to use top off the range facilities and unlike the rest if us he gets to escape his house.

With all the loot he is putting away will not need to sign for anyone just enjoy a good life style.

Status
Not open for further replies.