2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems happy to pick up his wage and has no intention of leaving so train him with the under 15s and never mention his name again. Send Delph, Besic and Sandro with him too.

99% of the comments to him are from what i see positive. Dont get why the 1% of trolls get more of a mention. Will never eradicate the brain dead. The trick is not to give them any satisfaction of a response. Thats why they do it.
I guess it's becuse it's more noticeable and doesn't sit well, where normal banter just goes in on ear and out the other so to speak, people were having a go at his family last week, it's uncalled for. If people want the footballers to interact with them they should act accordingly but as you say there's always the braindead.

Seems happy to pick up his wage and has no intention of leaving so train him with the under 15s and never mention his name again. Send Delph, Besic and Sandro with him too.

Complete nonsense as usual, Butters. He's just just been out on loan the last two seasons, always speaks well of the club & genuinely wants to do well here. Have never once got the impression he's happy to just sit on his arse here and pick up a wedge.

...it’s not his fault he’s on a mega-bucks, long-term deal that makes a permanent move unlikely. He’s at least gone on loan.
Hopefully he'll go on another and we can banish his name to the history books and he can be used as a symbol of a terrible time for the Club.

Complete nonsense as usual, Butters. He's just just been out on loan the last two seasons, always speaks well of the club & genuinely wants to do well here. Have never once got the impression he's happy to just sit on his arse here and pick up a wedge.

This, i don't understand why our fans hate players so much just when teams don't come in for him. He'd have left a couple of years ago now if a team wanted him on a perm with a good wage, we discarded him pretty quickly yet he's still buying his kids our kit and supporting us, he seems such a nice guy. I can't hate him for us being dumb enough to buy him in the first place and then getting that injury.

Hopefully he'll go on another and we can banish his name to the history books and he can be used as a symbol of a terrible time for the Club.
Harsh that. He’s done all he can really with taking two loan spells and working hard in pre season. Was alright for us before his horror injury too

Status
Not open for further replies.