2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, people keep banging on about us over paying for Siggy and I agree, but, his fee seems like a bargain when you compare it to 28 mill for,Bolasie. Bolasie s not a particularly bad player, he is just not a very good one.

You know, people keep banging on about us over paying for Siggy and I agree, but, his fee seems like a bargain when you compare it to 28 mill for,Bolasie. Bolasie s not a particularly bad player, he is just not a very good one.

Very erratic player, didn’t like him at Palace either. Shows flashes of quality then a flow of single minded dross, like Peter Beagrie.

nope, he was still crap just not as crap

on a serious note, can you remember him having a great game? or even a good game?

WED 16 APR 2014 PREMIER LEAGUE
Everton 2 Naismith (61'minutes), Mirallas (86'minutes) Palace 3 Puncheon (23'minutes), Dann (49'minutes), Jerome (73'minutes)

SUN 21 SEPT 2014 PREMIER LEAGUE
Everton 2 Lukaku (9'minutes), Baines (83'minutes pen) Palace 3 Jedinak (30'minutes pen), Campbell (54'minutes), Bolasie (69'minutes)

SUN 24 APR 2016 FA CUP - SEMI-FINAL
Palace 2 Bolasie (6'minutes), Wickham (61'minutes) Watford 1 Deeney (55'minutes)

WED 16 APR 2014 PREMIER LEAGUE
Everton 2 Naismith (61'minutes), Mirallas (86'minutes) Palace 3 Puncheon (23'minutes), Dann (49'minutes), Jerome (73'minutes)

SUN 21 SEPT 2014 PREMIER LEAGUE
Everton 2 Lukaku (9'minutes), Baines (83'minutes pen) Palace 3 Jedinak (30'minutes pen), Campbell (54'minutes), Bolasie (69'minutes)

SUN 24 APR 2016 FA CUP - SEMI-FINAL
Palace 2 Bolasie (6'minutes), Wickham (61'minutes) Watford 1 Deeney (55'minutes)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4300425.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3628555.stm

Lets sign him too.

Hate to say I told you so but I did, repeatedly.

And for Sigurdsson.

It was massively obvious that players in their late 20s playing at relegation threatened clubs, wouldn't suddenly kick on and become £28m-£45m players.

Even now, with the massive inflation that has followed those fees are staggering. Truly the worst couple of signings ever.

Hate to say I told you so but I did, repeatedly.

And for Sigurdsson.

It was massively obvious that players in their late 20s playing at relegation threatened clubs, wouldn't suddenly kick on and become £28m-£45m players.

Even now, with the massive inflation that has followed those fees are staggering. Truly the worst couple of signings ever.

We've bought several players from struggling teams in recent years - I don't think you can generalise. And you can't be sure how young players will respond either.

Gana was relegated with Aston Villa
Keane came from Burnley - finished 16th
Pickford was relegated with Sunderland

Sigurdsson was squeezed out of Spurs after they bought Eriksen (11.5 million GBP) and Lamella (30 million GBP) - amongst others - with the proceeds from the sale of Bale. I hope he will get a chance to show us what he can do this season.

We've bought several players from struggling teams in recent years - I don't think you can generalise. And you can't be sure how young players will respond either.

Gana was relegated with Aston Villa
Keane came from Burnley - finished 16th
Pickford was relegated with Sunderland

Sigurdsson was squeezed out of Spurs after they bought Eriksen (11.5 million GBP) and Lamella (30 million GBP) - amongst others - with the proceeds from the sale of Bale. I hope he will get a chance to show us what he can do this season.
Gana could hardly get a game with Aston Villa. Probably one of the reasons they were relegated.

Also the prices on Eriksen and Lamela look like they should be flipped at this point. You'd expect Lamela to be the better of the two with that price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.