Would you take Walter Smith back?

Would you like Walter (and Archie Knox) back at Goodison for fun times?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter and Knox terrified a car full of youngish at the time Liverpool fans I know, who the the finger and masturbation signs at Archie and Walt. Knox actually went into action jumping out of the car, they then took off through a red light and Knox drove after them for about a mile before they managed evasive tactics. The lad who I knew well admitted to never being as frightened.

Walter and Knox terrified a car full of youngish at the time Liverpool fans I know, who the the finger and masturbation signs at Archie and Walt. Knox actually went into action jumping out of the car, they then took off through a red light and Knox drove after them for about a mile before they managed evasive tactics. The lad who I knew well admitted to never being as frightened.

@Archie Knox liking this post seals it's authenticity for me.

A disgusting creature who sucked the life (and cash) out of this club.
That was my opinion of him.
But living north of the border peoples perception of his time with us is different .
Because of his brilliant success with the now defunct Glasgow Rangers and to a certain extent done a half decent job with the national team clouds peoples judgement.
The reason why rangers went bust was because of excessive spending/cheating.
His tactical awareness at rangers was questionable according to ex-players .
If you read his book the parting from us was amicable (probably costly).

Status
Not open for further replies.