• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when we sack silva.. Moyes is coming in.

Probly till end of the season, it will be a trial run for him coming back permanently.

Just when you thought Everton couldn't get anymore Everton..

He will not let us down

0_David-Moyes.jpg

So when we sack silva.. Moyes is coming in.

Probly till end of the season, it will be a trial run for him coming back permanently.

Just when you thought Everton couldn't get anymore Everton..
Not happening why even stress yourself over stories like this. Just look at the list the bookies have as the people in the running fir the job. Moyes as favourite. Wilder & Phil Neville also in the top 5 for the job. I mean come on, how lazy can you get.

Maybe that would be the list if bill was still the owner of the club and picking the next manger. Obviously paddy power and the like don’t know we have marcel brands. I can guarantee his list will nothing like theirs.

Not happening why even stress yourself over stories like this. Just look at the list the bookies have as the people in the running fir the job. Moyes as favourite. Wilder & Phil Neville also in the top 5 for the job. I mean come on, how lazy can you get.

Maybe that would be the list if bill was still the owner of the club and picking the next manger. Obviously paddy power and the like don’t know we have marcel brands. I can guarantee his list will nothing like theirs.
True;
His list will have his mate Cuco at the top...and I like that even less than Moynes.

Few thoughts on this for what’s it worth:

Around the time Martinez was a few games into his Everton career and we beat Utd 1-0, there was some disingenuous shouts in the media and from the likes of Charlie Nicholas (his mate) that made Evertonians out to be forgetful for not exactly blowing smoke up his backside around that

They forget the man received a fantastic “send off” against West Ham. Personally whilst I respected it, I couldn’t help feel Everton was being a little bit belittled through the whole time. Yes Manchester United are a massive club, I couldn’t help but feel it was reminding me how far we kind of fallen in the pecking order tho in the grand scheme of things. I thought his ego, attitude sky rocketed in his latter years here and continued with Utd, the handling of Baines/Felli transfers was poor. That’s what cheesed off a fair number of our fans Mr Champagne Charlie.

He brought some quality players here,Mikel Arteta, Tim Cahill, Steven Pienaar and Nigel Martyn being my favourites. He also managed respectful table finishes with the best being 4th. No trophies, some good matches and some pitiful ones with a abysmal record away from home against the “top 4”. The knife to a gun fight mentality also rubbed me the wrong way.

If he came back here as manager it would be pretty telling of where we are and the mindset. What makes it worse is if Silva was sacked I don’t have a clue or suggestion of who to bring in. Everton depress me ha ha.

Didn't Brands support Silva's appointment?, so his track record not looking much better than Bill's.....

I want silva gone, but not sure why Brands isn't taking a bit more slack. We had a very poor summer transfer window and it's showing on the pitch..

Didn't Brands support Silva's appointment?, so his track record not looking much better than Bill's.....

I want silva gone, but not sure why Brands isn't taking a bit more slack. We had a very poor summer transfer window and it's showing on the pitch..
Showing your true colours mate. You probably want moyes back, Arteta as number 2, Cahill carrying the kits. Bill cutting the oranges at half time. And Baines playing his guitar.

Maybe you're forgetting the extremely blotted squad and wage bill that constrains him.

Status
Not open for further replies.