• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes always had an assistant manager /first team coach who played a big role. If Moyes comes in how about promoting Unsworth to that position ?

Please god nooo... we have to have more ambition than moyes... didna good job while he was here but shate on ur as soon as he could... grass isnt always greener ginge is it..

If it was a job just till the end of the season, steady the ship get some points etc I'm okay with that.
Anything longer then no.
Obviously if we were to sack Silva right now a lot of the available managers are ones who haven't worked in the Prem or barely speak English so depending how badly this Portuguese fraud leaves us in I wouldn't mind him doing a Allardyce job.

brands and moshiri will never agree to this as much as billy liar will be pushing his case forward

on a serious note though, as much as I DONT want him back, if it was on a short term deal until the end of the season until brands can properly convince someone very good I wouldn't be to against it

id rather have moyes short term over silva short team anyway

he would sort out that horror defence if anything
Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t remember us being some defensive machine under Moyes. 1 nil to the Everton. I can remember us conceding plenty, especially late on in games. When he had set the team up to hang on for a win or even a draw.

Also he played 2 defensive midfielders, including a centre back in midfield at times. We also, similar to silva, very rarely won if we went 1 nil down.

Did a very good job under the circumstances, but let’s leave him in the past

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t remember us being some defensive machine under Moyes. 1 nil to the Everton. I can remember us conceding plenty, especially late on in games. When he had set the team up to hang on for a win or even a draw.

Also he played 2 defensive midfielders, including a centre back in midfield at times. We also, similar to silva, very rarely won if we went 1 nil down.

Did a very good job under the circumstances, but let’s leave him in the past

nar I agree I wrote this and then deleted it because I embarrassed myself

I really don't want moyes, just think anyone would be better than silva at the minute, but thinking about it some aren't ( moyes included )

just hope we get the next appointment right

I thought he did ok at West ham?

Wouldn't take him back. I think he was great for Everton and will always remember him fondly but can't see it working.
He did well at Everton. But blew it with me when he was meeting with United in January at least,. refusing to sign a new contract with us but stayed till the end of the season so stopped United paying us compensation which cos Ferguson wanted him they would have gladly paid.

DM + Unsworth partner with Tim Cahill ;)
How about...

giphy.gif

If it was a job just till the end of the season, steady the ship get some points etc I'm okay with that.
Anything longer then no.
Obviously if we were to sack Silva right now a lot of the available managers are ones who haven't worked in the Prem or barely speak English so depending how badly this Portuguese fraud leaves us in I wouldn't mind him doing a Allardyce job.
What's that got to do with anything, half the players in a squad these days barely speak English

Status
Not open for further replies.