Roberto back in the goodison hotseat?

• Of course

Votes: 61 20.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 244 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luca Digne, Mikel Arteta, Tim Cahill, Phil Jagielka, Leighton Baines, Seamus Coleman, Steven Pienaar.

Cos we arent a bank were we judge investments, we are a football team.
Do me a favour. You cant compare that lot with the performance and profit we got out of Lukaku.

I accept your surrender.
No mate, I’m not getting involved in this pettiness. Martinez isn’t a very good premier league manager. I’m intrigued to see what his next managerial position is, that will be a big test for him, at some point he’ll have to meet expectations.

How much did we receive for Reid and Southall?

Lukaku was bought for £27M, gave us 4 seasons worth of goals, and then he was sold for a massive profit.

Well we received 2 league titles, 2 FA cups and a European trophy for Southall.
So, erm....

Lukaku was a fantastic piece of business though. As was Stones.

I don't get this weird home record thing.

You don't get any more points for winning at home, if you are winning away it shouldn't really matter that much.

Of course he wasn't doing that either so was rightly sacked when he was. This home record stuff is not a thing though.
It is if you're a season ticket holder and had to pay for the privilege of watching that utter grabge.

Home games are considered more winnable. Losing away has always been considered more acceptable then losing at home by pretty much everyone. That's just the way all sports works and is taken for granted by most people.

@davek. Is Johnny Heitinga our best centre back of the last 20 years? He had one really good season and was awful for the rest of his time here. And he also won nothing. Pretty sure Johnny played in a semi final though.

Status
Not open for further replies.