Would what your view of Allardyce be?

If we finished 7th, and he was moved on at the end of the season..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2m4ddo1.jpg

My view of Allardyce

Class album

For me, it’s he’s done well to capitalise On a very weak league this season.

For me, leicester are streets ahead, should we finish above them this season, it’s purely down to the Mahrez thing.

Realistically, as an evertonian I want success, any kind now we’ve been starved of that for so long.

Realistically, would I be happy with the Europa League? Probably.
There’s no reason why would couldnt send the u23s to Ruzomberok for example. They’d have a field day.

However, should he leave id see allardyce simply as this. A very expensive stop gap, which helped deflect the attrocious recruitment of the summer.

I’d be appeciative of the job he done, the solid home form is at least a pleaser, but the torrid away record is what he’ll be remembered for, West Brom, Arsenal, Tottenham.

I’m not sure what goes on behind the scenes but his regular slamming of individuals is nothing short of shameful, and never taking blame is eye opening to say the least.

We knew what we were getting ourselves into when we appointed him and I just pray the extra 12-months was a security blanket and we can pay him off come May.

Well never catch up with him in charge and I’m not saying Fonseca for example is the answer I’m just saying Sam isn’t.
Leicester are not streets ahead , slightly better as a team but nowhere near being streets ahead

Leicester are not streets ahead , slightly better as a team but nowhere near being streets ahead

When they lose Mahrez and Vardy leaves/loses a bit of his pace Leicester will be back playing in the Championship within 5 years in my opinion. The likes of Drinkwater and Kante have already gone and when they lose the other 2 they will start to struggle a lot more.

Also agree that they are no where near streets ahead. They were pathetic at Goodison apart from a 15 minute spell, and Mahrez will be gone soon.

It was a very dark day when Fat Sam was given any sort of job at Everton Football Club. Sacking him after one season will not undo the blemish on our reputation but luckily time is a great healer.

I loathe him even more for coming to EFCand sullying our name. My feelings are not visceral as they are towards the current WBA manager (can’t write that name) but generally I hold them both in the same contempt. The sooner he puts ‘former’ in front of his title the better!

He is what he is.

He was appointed to keep us up.

If he manages that then shake hands warmly and move on.

Any idea of him staying on beyond that is madness. He won't suddenly play good football, sign good players or integrate youth.
This
He'll deliver just what it said on the tin...oh and its a budget/own brand tin, not Harrods.

Ban please mods.

This
He'll deliver just what it said on the tin...oh and its a budget/own brand tin, not Harrods.

Well we've done the Bathalona malarkey and its ended very badly and even if we had the next wave of manager to do Guadilola;) total football mark 2 it will fail, because we aint got the finances to compete with the likes of top 4 And so, you cut your cloth accordingly or end up like Leeds etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.